I’m am fairly new to WordPress, and therefore know little about Awards. What I do know is that you normally have to follow a list of instructions to accept an award someone has nominated you for. As much as I appreciate the awards, I cannot follow all of the instructions, as one of them usually involves social media such as Facebook. I don’t have a Facebook account, and have had to turn away awards.
So, because of a very inspiring conversation I had yesterday with a fellow blogger (whom I will name in a moment) I have taken the time to create a new award, with no strings attached. Display it on your page, nominate someone else, do what ever you’d like. However, I feel that if someone is inspiring enough for me to sit with great patience and create such a thing, they deserve it.
I am nominating these people for the award, as they have inspired me daily and continue to do so. Their attempts should not go unrecognized. So, here is the award, followed by the nominees. Please remember… no strings attached. No rules to follow, no need to thank me with a ping back. Just know that I am grateful for you, and this my way of expressing such gratitude.
1. Jennifer – Your conversation with me yesterday prompted me to do this. Thank you.
2. Huntress – Despite your own troubles, you are ALWAYS right here!! Thank you!!
3. Blossom666 – Your constant support means more than you know. Thank you!!
4. Fiya – You inspire me to be a better person. It doesn’t get much better than that. Thanks!!
5. Ben – Your constant complaining causes me to work extra hard at being optimistic! Thanks!!
There are certainly plenty of others I’d like to thank, but I’ve got a ton to do in a short amount of time. Just know that even if your name isn’t on this list, it will be. YOU help make me a better person, and THAT feels awesome. So a special thanks to you all. I hope you feel a sense of pride when I hit the publish button, as you have made a significant impact on my life, and for now, this is the only way I can show my appreciation. Much love to you all…
~Kate… one extremely grateful Kate.