I’ve got to say, I am so sad that I didn’t find WordPress before now. I have only met kind-hearted souls who inspire me on a daily basis. I can’t thank you enough Anna for the nomination. It feels good to know that my words have an effect on at least one person. I’m so grateful our paths have crossed!!
1.Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
2.List the rules and display the award.
3.Share seven facts about yourself.
4.Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5.Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
1. I have severe anxiety disorders as well as depression. I have taken myself all the meds (except Xanax for severe attacks) and am working to raise awareness to such illnesses, as I’m just tired of being referred to as “crazy.”
2. I wear my heart on my sleeve. If you need help, know that I’ll be there. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been burned by doing so, but I can’t let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch.
3. I am VERY HAPPILY divorced. My ex husband is toxic and I include the severance of our communication in my nightly prayers.
4. I do believe I’m addicted to pens and notebooks. Every shopping trip I make, I HAVE to go right to the stationary section to see what’s new.
5. I believe I was born to be a writer. I think it’s in my DNA. If I’m not writing (or reading and taking notes) my anxiety level is through the roof! LOVE to write!
6. It took me 35 years to find it, but I did it. I have found true, drama free, honest to God, love. His return from work everyday is also in my nighty prayers, as jaded ex’s have tried to ruin our relationship. Um… FAIL!!!! We’re together; we’re solid, and most importantly, we’re happy. I have never laughed so much with another man than I do with him. He inspires me to be a better person.
7. I’ve saved the BEST for last… I’m a mom. I have single handedly raised my son for 11 years. He is a true gentleman, polite, respectful and the best thing that ever could have happened to me. When I was in my most darkest days, hearing that while he was temporarily in his “father’s” care until I could recover from an allergic reaction to a prescribed medication, my son was being neglected, I ripped a hole in the wall of solitude I had built to surround myself, and fought the fight it took to get him back home where he belongs. The doctors told me long ago that I would never have children. He is my miracle baby. The bond that we have is unbreakable, and I didn’t know until the day he was born that you could love another human being that much. I only have one child, and I tell him all the time, I only have one because I perfected it the first time. He is my heartbeat. ❤
And like Anna said… now is the hard part. There is no way I can choose just 15. So, please know that if you are following me and reading this, I am nominating you. ALL of you!! As each and every one of you inspire me on a daily basis. It’s so unfair to put a limit on the number of people you can nominate. You ALL deserve it.
I would like to re-nominate Anna, but I don’t think that’s acceptable. She is quite inspiring though and I would highly recommend checking her out. Not only is she inspiring, she manages to remain positive even in the worst situations. Very admirable.
Perhaps I have broken the rules, and by doing so, don’t deserve to display the award. If that’s the case, I’ll remove it. However, I cannot just randomly pick 15 people when so many more have played such a significant role in where I sit today. Thank you Anna, so very much! I appreciate the award and your kind words about my blog. I DO try to stay positive, no matter what the day brings. It’s better to be happy and find the good in a situation than it is to be all miserable and grumpy all the time.
I hope each and every one of my followers will proudly display this on their blogs, as it is very much deserved.
Peace, love and happiness…Always!