Abbie over at “A Place to Be” just nominated me for the Liebster Award!! Thank you so much Abbie! I didn’t sign up for blogging to gain a following, but I’ve come to learn how important you all are; yourself included Abbie. I’ve learned so much from all of you and you’re all so inspiring. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you all. So, on to the rules:
The rules of the award:
- You have to link back to the person that nominated you. (That was Abbie, linked up there, here she is again, in case you missed it!)
- You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
- After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
- You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
- You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Questions From Abbie:
- Read on screen or old school book? Nothing better than a solid book in my hand. Love the feel and the smell. My personal opinion? This electronic era is going to ruin it for the next generation. I want my grandchildren to ask me what war was; not a book.
- You have a night in, what’s the best way to spend it? Reading, writing and snuggling with my boys. Maybe watching a movie. But quiet. Too much energy drains me.
- Favourite book (sorry, two book questions already, can’t help myself!)? Right now? Seth Speaks
- Favourite place in the world – that you’ve been to? Georgia. Everyone I met is so nice down there!!
- The place you would most like to go? Um… Australia. Without a doubt. And if this beheading crap continues, that’s exactly where we’re going.
- Bungee jump or skydive (I haven’t done either but would probably skydive)? Skydive. I’d love the free fall and then letting the wind carry me through the sky so I could take in the scenery.
- What’s the best part of blogging for you? Meeting all of the people I have. Everyone on here has been nothing but nice. LOVE it!
- Most played song over the last month? Nothing but country. Not just one song, but if it’s country, it’s playing.
- Favourite smell (for me, fresh cut grass, home baking, the beach)? My boyfriend.
- Best holiday memory? Getting my dollhouse. My parents surprised me with that. I thought I was all done opening presents when my brother comes upstairs with a huge box in his hands. I will never forget that.
- Best tip for other new bloggers? Just keep writing what you write. Other bloggers will find you.
1. Tempest Rose – Just because she cracks me up!!
2. Rachael – Because she has helped me tremendously!!
3. Fazal Abbas – Because he inspires me and truly does great work!
4. Swetank – Because he is a very positive person and inspires me to be the same.
5. Kitt O’Malley – Because she’s ALWAYS got something sweet to say.
6. Joatman14 – Because he’s curious, and always wants facts and truth. He’s Real.
7. Brickhousechick – Because we can relate on so many levels!
8. Waywordness – Extremely optimistic and I LOVE it!!
9. Anna – An absolute doll with awesome advice!!
I know I’m supposed to pick 11 but my son’s doctor just called and screwed up everything. I’m not even sure if I’m doing this right. Just know that if I could, I’d nominate ALL of you!! You have all been nothing but positive, inspiring and each of you are greatly appreciated!! Without you, I’d be no one, writing for myself each day. Your encouragement means more than I could ever put into words.
My questions to YOU:
1. Why me? What do I provide that has you coming back for more?
2. Why did you begin blogging?
3. This Peace Movement… are you ready to make people more aware? Peace is the ONLY answer.
4. If I handed you $1,000,000 what would you do with it?
5. What is your best advice for gaining more followers?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve or are you more reserved, making others earn your trust?
8. Favorite vacation spot?
9. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
10. I love to write, but right now, I’m in a funk. What would you say to get me back into writing?
11. Favorite color?