I have been diagnosed with several diagnoses, and can’t stress how important this truly is. Thank you for sharing this info Kitt!! It is much appreciated. I already all of my diagnoses, but maybe it can help someone else who might not know they are positive for something. You are awesome for providing this!!
Facts listed on this infographic from MHAScreening.org:
Get Screened, America!
- 125,000 screenings since the launch of MHAScreening.org in May 2014
- 66% screened positive for moderate to severe anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, or PTSD…
- and 64% of them had never been diagnosed.
- 44% said they would discuss results with someone.
- Stay healthy. Take a screen, and talk to a doctor, family member, or friend about your results.
- After taking a screen, this is what people want most. HELP (most heavily weighted word in word cluster)
- Take a screen MHAScreening.org
- MHA Mental Health America#B4Stage4
When we think about cancer, heart disease, or diabetes, we don’t wait years to treat them. We start way before Stage 4. We begin with prevention…
This is what we should be doing when people have serious mental illnesses, too. When they first begin to experience symptoms such as loss of sleep, feeling tired…
View original post 14 more words